- Detailed familiarity with First Time Home Buyers, Conventional Sales, Real Estate Investments, and Contract Negotiations
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong negotiator, client focused service, and experienced authority in Orange County real estate markets
- Skilled at building effective and productive relationships aimed at retaining present business and creating new business opportunities.
- Achieved over 200 real estate transactions and managed more than 250 properties as a team in the last twelve years.
- Completed over 85 transactions as a team since 2016, totaling more than $36 million in revenue.
- Markets to potential clients to buy, sell, and invest in properties.
- Advises clients on prices, mortgages, market conditions, and other related information.
- Compares properties to determine a competitive market price.
- Generates lists of properties for sale, including details such as location and features.
- Promotes properties through advertisements, open houses, and listing services.
- Mediates negotiations between the buyer and seller and presents purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
Transaction Coordinator, First Team Real Estate—Laguna Niguel, CA 2004 – 2006
- Opened escrow, scheduled inspections, and ensured ordering of appraisal.
- Drafted and prepared Purchase Contract, Addendums and Disclosures.
- Ensured terms were performed within the timeframe of the contract. Coordinated signing of documents.
- Consistently followed up and communicated with Buyers or Sellers, Agents, Escrow Officers, Lenders, Inspectors, and Appraisers.
- Completed file and submitted to management for review.
Property Manager, Wright Property Management—Laguna Niguel, CA 2004 – 2006
- Oversaw all operational functions for 100+ residential properties such as filling vacancies, collecting rent, handling tenant and landlord issues
Sales Consultant, GE Security, Irvine, CA 1998 – 2003
- Provided IT Support to top security software firm and delivered training to corporate technology staff.
- Promoted to IT Sales Consultant focused on implementation and support.
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®
- Member, California Association of REALTORS®
- Member, Orange County Association of REALTORS®
CalBRE Broker Number: 01987260
23807 Aliso Creek Rd. 210, Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
CA DRE License