Lifelong Orange County resident with a detailed expertise of the people, communities, and markets in the region. Over fifteen years of experience in real estate with an in-depth focus on service, honesty, and results. Dynamic professional background provides skill in sales management, customer success, business processes, and procedural documentation. Works diligently to understand each client’s goals and to always exemplify trust, transparency, and integrity. Reputation as a trusted advisor with honest communication and active listening. Possesses solid communication and interpersonal skills to establish and maintain rapport with clients and staff.
- Detailed familiarity with First Time Home Buyers, Conventional Sales, Real Estate Investments, & Contract Negotiations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong negotiator, client focused service, & experienced authority in Orange County real estate markets.
- Skilled at building effective & productive relationships aimed at retaining present business & creating new business opportunities.
Broker Associate, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage—Laguna Niguel, CA 2018 – Present
- Achieved closing 200+ real estate transactions.
- Completed 85+ transactions as a team since 2016, totaling over $36 million in revenue.
- Offers a nationwide & international, comprehensive, all-inclusive marketing plan for your home.
- Markets to potential clients to buy, sell, & invest in properties.
- Advises clients on prices, mortgages, market conditions, & other related information.
- Mediates negotiations between the buyer & seller, & presents purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
Broker/Owner, Niguel Point Properties—Laguna Niguel, CA 2006 – Present
- Managed 250+ properties in the last 12 years.
- Completed 150+ lease transactions.
- Uses local rental market knowledge to determine a competitive market pricing.
- Inspects investment properties for safety and compliance.
- Facilitates repairs & remodeling to bring properties to market with the biggest impact.
- Promotes properties through advertisements, open houses, & listing services.
- Screens potential tenants & originates legal lease documentation to protect client's interest.
Transaction Coordinator, First Team Real Estate—Laguna Niguel, CA 2004 – 2006
- Opened escrow, scheduled inspections, & ensured ordering of appraisal.
- Drafted & prepared Purchase Contract, Addendums & Disclosures.
- Ensured terms were performed within the timeframe of the contract.
- Consistently followed up & communicated with Buyers or Sellers, Agents, Escrow Officers, Lenders, Inspectors, & Appraisers.
- Completed file & submitted to management for review.
Property Manager, Wright Property Management—Laguna Niguel, CA 2004 – 2006
- Oversaw all operational functions for 100+ residential properties such as filling vacancies, collecting rent, handling tenant & landlord issues.
Sales Consultant, GE Security—Irvine, CA 1998 – 2003
- Provided IT Support to top security software firm & delivered training to corporate technology staff.
- Promoted to IT Sales Consultant focused on implementation & support.
Cal Poly San Luis Obispo– Bachelor of Arts – Speech Communication & Marketing 1995 – 1997
Orange Coast College– Associate of Arts – General Studies 1993 – 1994
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®
- Member, California Association of REALTORS®
- Member, Orange County Association of REALTORS®
CalBRE Broker Number: 00616212
28051 Greenfield Dr. Suite A, Laguna Niguel, CA 92677